Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced, uses a 12-point font, employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses), and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission intended as a *double-blind peer-reviewed article* must be divided into two document, one containing the main article with its title and abstract, but excluding any author information, and the other containing the author information, contact, affiliation, and a brief list of prior publications if any. (If it is not a peer-reviewed article, check this box any way).